Sunday, September 26, 2010

Party tiem

So, for the longest time we've been in school. It's good to be back. Shakespeare is awesome. I'm way excited for the Renaissance Feaste. I'm taking Caleb's position as Herald, and am having a blast just being at school without having to do anything. Tuacahn has an energy that just makes me feel GOOD. But lately, I've been going to a party every weekend. Lots of fun. Caleb and Mike's prophecies are coming true. But this weekend... I was reminded of a series of reoccuring dreams I've had...




Ugh. Alright, enough about that. Romance is in the air at Tuacahn. I feel it in the others. People come to me for romantic advice (Which is odd because I have no experiece). And people have been plotting and executing plans to woo others, but I have plans of my own...

1 comment:

  1. romance shromance. laaaame.
    your dream freaked me out. what were caleb and mike's prophecies? love you!

    ReplyDelete