Monday, November 1, 2010

40 things on my mind.

1. I am the best apple-bobber in the world.
2. Writing a brand new song as a way to say yes isn't going to work. Must think of something new and original soon.
3. You know that thing girls do when the hold out that the last letter of each word? (i.e. Yessss) For some reason that's way attractive.
4. I said girls do that because it's not masculine at all. Please slap me if you ever catch me doing that.
5. Ponytails are also very attractive.
6. Pretzels and orange juice.
7. Bees
8. I only ever have homework in ONE class.
9. I really need to find an audition monologue.
10. I really need to find an audition song.
11. I really need to find a way to prepare for auditions.
12. I'm not a fan of math.
13. I need to stop overthinking things (especially math)
14. Sometimes, people will be so attractive at times that I don't know what to say, or anything. Frustrates me.
15. I feel left out a lot because I am included so much.
16. I wish I had superpowers.
17. I wish I could give superpowers.
18. I wish I could grant everyone's wishes.
19. I'm not afraid of anything anymore.
20. Nail polish is horrendously disgusting. Dsfargeg
21. I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S THE ALPHA-EST ALPHA! COME AT ME BRO
22. I'm trying so hard to please everyone.
23. I hate it when people don't take what I offer.
24. Selena always takes what I offer
25. I miss the connection Victoria and I had. I wonder what happened. I'm trying to mend it.
26. I try to make every moment with Natalie like that time on the bus.
27. So important to me.
28. I need to touch and be touched.
29. People don't reciprocate my feelings. Even though they're not romantic feelings.
30. 日本語!
31. Unos cosas nadamas se pueden decir en espanol.
32. I see my phone has a message and look to see who it's from. Computers.
33. I'm going to text people a simple hi, letting them know that I care about them and acknowldge having them in my life.
34. I care too much.
35. I would do a lot of things for a klondike bar.
36. I will do ANYTHING for some pretzels+OJ
37. I already know who and how I'm asking my prom date to prom.
38. I want to be able to sing way high.
39. Tenors get the girls. Baritones are single forever.
40. I love being acknowledged more than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment