Sunday, June 27, 2010

So last night I couldn't sleep. I've been really down lately because
of my lack of human contact. Everytime I want to do something with 
someone, or try to make plans, no reply. I've given up trying to get
together with anyone because people rarely come. I was awake for
quite a while and I did some counting.

Time I've tried to get together with people: 47

Times I have gotten together with people: 1

Parties I've tried to throw: 3

People that have come to my parties: 9 Across all parties.

Times i've been asked to hang out: 0

Yeah, This sure feels good. I feel left out and alone. Like nobody
cares or wants to really be around me. When I threw my barbecue I
snapped and fell into a depression. I invited nearly everyone I knew,
about two weeks in advance, and 5 people came. 7, but for only like
half an hour. This party lasted from 3-10. I felt horrible. The
depression started with me getting tired all the time, and it has me
at this point that I just don't care about anything anymore. I am so
mad and sad that I don't care.

I thought I had made some really good friends at Tuacahn. I was
willing to do EVERYTHING possible to earn money to make the trip there
and back daily. I would do everything I could with you guys in mind. I
dropped everything if you guys needed something from me, and all I
expected in return was to let me be in your presence. Thats all i
need. I'm always willing to do all the things i can to drive up there
if you need ANYTHING.

This feels reminiscient of my Sick days. During this time, my only
friends where the select few that played with me on Xbox Live. I have
never met these men, but we would talk for hours and hours. They were
the only people other than my family that I knew. I was too sick to go
to school. I was to sick to do nearly anything until I met Mike. But
that's another story. They were what kept me afloat. I thought I would
have real friends I could touch. Touch means so much to me.

I know this is just one long complaint, but I have to get it out of my
system or I will explode. Or get sick again. Feels bad man.

Amyway, Billy Mays day tomorrow. I wanted to throw a party in his
honor, but I have a feeling no one will come.

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is that you need to find some sort of comfort within yourself. I know it is nice to have people around, it's nice to feel that human touch, but people can't be relied on.

    I know I've said we should hang out, and I meant it, but I don't have a ride. I have honestly only hung out with people who can come pick me up, so yeah. :x

    Try to keep your chin up, man. You're a nice guy and you deserve happiness; just try to find that happiness in yourself rather than relying on everyone else to give it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I don't rely on everyone else to give it to me, I need to share it. It's hard for me to stay happy when no one is around to share it. Also, I don't expect anyone to come to me, when I ask to hang out it usually means I go to get them or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Armando, you're better than that. I love you and you need to love yourself.
    PS-I came to your BBQ.

    ReplyDelete